Request For Quotation (RFQ) for Smart Class
Reference No.- CWS/HRDP/RFQ/1/SMART SCHOOL
Dear Sir / Madam,
We kindly request you to submit your quotation for a “ 4 Nos. smart class(All-in-One 4k
Interactive Flat Panel based Multimedia Class & roof top solar inverter with installation on site all inclusive) at Rajnager block, Disrict-, Saraikela-Kharsawan, Jharkhand , Pin – 831002 as detailed of this RFQ. When preparing your quotation, please be guided below.
Quotations may be submitted on or before 20th November, 2022 via Courier/Speed post/By hand to below Address:
Centre for World Solidarity,
D-9, Chandra Tower
Dimna Road, Mango
It shall remain your responsibility to ensure that your quotation will reach the address above on or before the deadline. Quotations that are received by CWS after the deadline indicated above, for whatever reason, shall not be considered for evaluation.
RFQ for All-in-One 4k Interactive Flat Panel based Multimedia Class & roof top solar inverter with installation on site all inclusive:
Firms are advised to quote their rate/price after careful study of the specifications and other
associated requirement as well as the following terms and conditions: –
1. The document can be downloaded from website: https://www.cwsorg.in
2. Only GST REGISTERED agencies are eligible to fill this RFQ. Interested
agencies shall quote their GST Number in their quotation and also attach legible
scanned documentary proof of having registered with GST department for such
3. Firms would not be permitted to alter or modify their quotes after expiry of the
deadline for receipt of quotes.
4. Conditional quotes will not be accepted.
5. Optional quotation will not be accepted. The firm should have to quote for all the
model as specified. It is the decision of Management to opt any of the model either
own Server or Cloud Server.
6. In case, the firm does not complete the supply within the delivery period, liquidated
damage charges will be charged @ 0.5% (half percent) of total cost per week (07
days) of the item, which may be charged maximum upto the limit of 10%. Besides,
action will be initiated to blacklist the firm and forfeiture of its Performance Security
7. The Firm must quote the price both in words as well as in figures. The option in the
rates will not be entertained and the quotation will be rejected straightway. 8. The quotation shall remain valid for 60 days from the due date of submitting
9. In case the firm fails to supply the item within stipulated delivery period, the item will
be procured from the open market and the difference of cost, if any, will be recovered
from the pending bills of the defaulting firm as the case may be, by calling
explanation after issuing notice.
10. The quantity of the items mentioned in the RFQ Document can be increased or
decreased, at any stage till the delivery of consignment is completed.
11. After examination of the technical bid and price bid, the purchase committee will
have discretion to award the contract to more than one firm
12. The payment will be made after receipt/final acceptance of goods in good condition
as per prescribed specification. Payment Terms will as follows:
- 60% Advance along with PO
- 40% balance will be paid after delivery and installation of the same. 3. 3 years standard on-site OEM warranty on interactive flat panel display and 1 year standard
OEM warranty on UPS
- Delivery – 30 working days from date of release of Advance
- Taxes and duties – All prices (Including GST)
13. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Jamshedpur.
14. The Purchase Committee reserves the right to reject any quotation or all quotations
without assigning any reasons thereof.
15. In case of any differences, the firm can be called for negotiation to patch up the
differences on table prior to approaching court.
16. Firm(s) shall indicate complete specifications and all features of the Smart
class equipment. The legible scanned copy of technical specifications along with literature/brochures of quoted product must attach with Quotation. if required the selected vendor will be called for the presentation of their equipment’s before the management.
17. The firm should carry a comprehensive warranty/guarantee of subjected
18. The purchase committee, in order to satisfy itself can order on the spot enquiry to
verify the soundness & capability of the item and any other information given by the
19. When submitting the quotation, it is understood that you are abide by the vision,
mission and other policies. Please refer our website : https://www.cwsorg.in
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your quotation.