Request For Quotation (RFQ) for a Biogas Plant Unit
Dear Sir / Madam,
We kindly request you to submit your quotation for a biogas plant Unit (Minimum 18 nos.), as detailed of this RFQ. When preparing your quotation, please be guided by the form attached here to as Annex 1.
Quotations may be submitted on or before Feb 4, 2022 via Courier/Speed post/By hand to below Address:
Centre for World Solidarity,
H.No.-01, Ram Kutir,
C/o- Kamal Kishore singh.
Gurudwara Road, Vidyapati Nager,
It shall remain your responsibility to ensure that your quotation will reach the address above on or before the deadline. Quotations that are received by CWS after the deadline indicated above, for whatever reason, shall not be considered for evaluation.
Please take note of the following requirements and conditions pertaining to the supply of the above mentioned good.
1. Quotation Should be on letter head of the firm duly signed by the authorized representative.
2. Only GST registered firm need to submit the quotation.
3. Quotation should be submitted inclusively installation, transportation till site (18 villages of Rajnager block, Saraikela-Kharsawan district of Jharkhand state) &
demonstration of unit.
4. Latest Expected Delivery Date and Time: To be proposed by the vendor, but not later than 30 days from the issuance of the Purchase Order (PO).
5. Period of Validity of Quotes starting the Submission Date: 60 days In exceptional circumstances, CWS may request the Vendor to extend the validity of the Quotation beyond what has been initially indicated in this RFQ.
6. Payment Terms: 50 % with P.O . 30 % after Installation & successfully demonstration of UNIT.10 % after one week of Demonstration.
7. Evaluation Criteria:
a) technical responsiveness/Full compliance to requirements and lowest price. Please note only lowest price not guarantee to award P.O.
b) full acceptance of the PO/Contract General Terms and Conditions [this is a mandatory criterion and cannot be deleted regardless of the nature of services required]
8. Type of Contract to be Signed: Purchase Order
9. Goods offered shall be reviewed based on completeness and compliance of the quotation with the minimum specifications.
10. Minimum specification required.
a) Type of bio gas plant: Floating (moulded in one -piece)
b) Gas Generation capacity : 1 (Cu. Mtr.)-cooking time: 1.5 hrs to 2 hrs.
2 (Cu. Mtr.)-cooking time: 2.5 hrs to 4 hrs.
Note: Quote Separately for both capacity.
c) Cow Dung & Mix Kitchen waste competent.
d) Can be used above the ground or underground.
e) Leak -proof
f) Easy to relocate, if required
g) With standard accessories like Inlet /outlet pipe (2 no’s outlet pipe If possible), gas outlet valve, central guide pipe system, spring-spider mechanism, biogas burner (2 nos ).
h) Please quote Additionally for Booster pump and Pressurised system & fire extinguisher 2 kg with installation.
11. At any time during the validity of the quotation, no price variation shall be accepted by CWS after it has received the quotation. At the time of award of Contract or Purchase Order, CWS reserves the right to vary (increase or decrease) the quantity of services and/or goods, by up to a maximum twenty-five per cent (25%) of the total offer, without any change in the unit price or other terms and conditions.
12. When submitting the quotation, it is understood that you are abide by the vision, mission and other policies. Please refer our website : https://www.cwsorg.in
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your quotation.
Rajesh Kumar Jha
FORM FOR SUBMITTING SUPPLIER’S QUOTATION
(This Form must be submitted only using the Supplier’s Official Letterhead)
We, the undersigned, hereby accept in full the CWS General Terms and Conditions, and
hereby offer to supply the items listed below in conformity with the specification and requirements of CWS as per RFQ Reference No.CWS/HRDP/RFQ/2 Dt. 20.01.2022
TABLE 1 : Offer to Supply Goods Compliant with Technical Specifications and Requirements
TABLE 2 : Offer to Supply Goods Compliant with Technical Specifications and Requirements
TABLE 3 : Offer to Supply Goods Compliant with Technical Specifications and Requirements
All other information that we have not provided automatically implies our full compliance with the requirements, terms and conditions of the RFQ.
[Name and Signature of the Supplier’s Authorized Person]