Communication and Campaign Manager
Number of Post: 1
Qualification (Education/Work Experience)
- Excellent verbal and written skill in English & Hindi and preferably with Odiya, Bengali.
- Master degree in field such as communication/Journalism/Public Relation or Development Communication.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant work experience working in the development sector, PR/communication.
- Experience in planning, organizing and conducting institutional event with ability to manage several campaigns simultaneously
- Basic skill with software such as photoshop, In design, canva etc
- In-depth knowledge of running B2B and B2C campaigns
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
- Developing MEAL framework, protocol and execution plan for the entire program.
- Contribute to the development of work plans to identify targets and ensure the inclusion of M&E activities.
- Maintain existing indicator and develop additional databases needed to demonstrate the effectiveness of project interventions.
- Analyse data for accuracy, and aggregate them across the project location for appropriate decision making.
- Coordinate data collection at both locations to monitor program development and ensure timely compilation and reporting of data; capture and document lessons learned; and champion the scaling up best practices.
- Facilitating in organizing meetings for data collection and research. Prepare monthly progress report and quarterly process documentation report.
- Ensure systematic documentation of successes and lessons learnt for internal programmatic use and external sharing.
- Ensure timely donor reporting.
- Work closely with the team and support as and when required.
- Any other activities as and when required by the program and the organisation.
- This includes extensive travel.
How to apply: Interested candidates may please apply by December 3, 2022 at email@example.com. Or, Feel free to fill this below form for applying: