Capacity Building Officer
Number of Post: 1
Qualification (Education/Work Experience)
- MBA /Rural Management / Rural Development or Equivalent degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Minimum 3 to 5+ years of relevant experience in capacity building of FPO/ Farmers Club/ SHG/ Producer Group and the incumbent should have the capacity to learn, unlearn and relearn
- Experience developing, organizing, or overseeing capacity building and learning events;
- Demonstrated experience in event planning and coordination;
- High level of comfort working collaboratively with others in an environment in which roles and responsibilities may shift across activities;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint required.
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
- Assess capacity building need of the targeted stakeholder.
- Mapping resource person/organisation and on boarding through proper official processes as and when required.
- Develop/finetune capacity building module/manual in coordination with relevant resource person/organisation. Liaison with Government and Private players organizing capacity building events, conduct capacity building programs as per need, training, and workshop for enhancing the business skills of FPOs and other stakeholders. CEOs and BoD members will assist FPO personnel in implementing different systems and applications.
- On an as-needed basis, the consultant will arrange and provide training sessions for FPOs and other stakeholders.
- The Capacity building officer will also abreast the colleagues and other personnel of any amendment on company act.
- Any other activities as and when required by the program and the organisation.
- This includes extensive travel.
How to apply: Interested candidates may please apply at email@example.com. Or, Feel free to fill this below form for applying: