Qualification (Education/Work Experience)
- MBA /Rural Management / Rural Development or Equivalent degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Minimum 3 to 5+ years of relevant experience in capacity building of FPO/ Farmers Club/ SHG/ Producer Group and the incumbent should have the capacity to learn, unlearn and relearn
- Experience developing, organizing, or overseeing capacity building and learning events;
- Demonstrated experience in event planning and coordination;
- High level of comfort working collaboratively with others in an environment in which roles and responsibilities may shift across activities;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint required.
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Develop event calendar in various states under the program.
Mapping and onboarding various vendors as and when required.
The event manager will be responsible for organising events like marketing, food system dialogues.
S/he has to work in coordination with the communication & campaign manager as well as capacity building officer for building network, showcasing FPO abilities, increasing brand & consumer awareness, marketing
Maintain database of stakeholders participating in the events and maintain a network.
Promotion and documentation of the events.
Any other activities as and when required by the program and the organisation.
This includes extensive travel.
How to apply: Interested candidates may please apply at email@example.com. Or, Feel free to fill this below form for applying: