- CWS has come out with a couple of publications that are useful in advocating for PRI efficacy.
- A booklet on Panchayats (Extension to Scheduled Areas Act 1996) – PESA,
- A Study of Redistributive Politics and its impact on PRI Institutions: A case of MLA LADS Scheme in Telangana,
- Documentation of experiences in Model GPs in AP.
- CWS is the nodal agency to coordinate the MoPR PMESYA initiative.
- Government agencies seek out CWS and its partners as resource for PRI trainings.
- CWS has been instrumental in the formation of a Panchayat Presidents’ Federation.